Anti-Bribery and Corruption, Corporate Governance and Compliance, Litigation, arbitration and dispute resolution
City of London
Our client is an elite international firm with an enviable reputation in the market.
They are currently looking for a Commercial Lawyer to join their in-house team, made up of experienced lawyers who advise the firm on commercial, legal and compliance matters, particularly in the area of contracting, commercial risks, client engagement terms, firm policies and practice, and data privacy.
Our client is looking for a candidate with the following skills/ experience:
- At least 4+ years PQE at a well-regarded/ top tier firm or company
- A solid track record in commercial law with specific transactional or advisory legal experience
- Experience in Data Protection would be a plus
- Strong communicator with the ability to thrive in a team environment
- A pragmatic and commercial approach to finding solutions for the firm
If the above sounds of interest and within your remit of skills, contact Matthew Tribe, firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
All applications are treated in in strictest confidence and no personal details will be released to any third part without express consent.
Our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide and we will consider candidates that fall outside of this range if they can demonstrate the required competencies.
Due to high volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within 48 hrs your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.